728 x 90

Cannabis oil, Children & Cancer.. A fathers story.

Cannabis oil, Children & Cancer.. A fathers story.

In Queensland Australia a father has recently avoided any serious charges after being found guilty to administering Cannabis oil to his young daughter through her food. The Fathers intent in this case was pure, his daughter was terminally ill and suffering from the side effects of cancer and of the treatment itself. Following internet research

The Fathers intent in this case was pure, his daughter was terminally ill and suffering from the side effects of cancer and of the treatment itself. Following internet research on the potential benefits of using cannabis oil whilst suffering from cancer, the father allegedly introduced it to his child’s food in an attempt to improve her appetite and soothe her, an act which he says worked. In Queensland Cannabis remains an illegal substance, and it is implied that Cannabis oil is as well. But although not a controlled scientific study, does the act of a father in a time of need demonstrate potentially significant medicinal benefits and support the case for further investigation? The whole case is not clear cut and it really makes you think., what would I do in that situation?

23 comments

Posts Carousel

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *

23 Comments

• Empey Jody
    April 21, 2016, 11:16 pm

Hello friends this might be very helpful, I’m Empey Jody from Ozark, Missouri. Am using the medium to show my appreciations to Dr. Jackie Crowell who saved my grand momma’s life. My grand momma was diagnosed of lobular Breast cancer last year May 18th 2015, we had spend a lot on chemo. I never could understand how something so toxic as chemo could be use to get rid of cancer when it destroys goods cells as well. We have been sucked by this health challenge bothering grand momma, So i can across an article Cannabis oil cures cancer first i did my research on it and a friend introduced us to Dr. Jackie Crowell who resides at 144 prospect Street, Alabama. we got the oil and he instructed us on how to use it (Dosage for Cannabis oil) and medical consultation. Now my grand momma is living healthy all thanks to Dr. Jackie Crowell. This is his E-mail: jackiecrowellkings@yahoo.com. Cell No: +1-205-340-5244.

• amanda@Empey Jody
      November 21, 2016, 9:56 am

Dont ever give up on treating your cancer for there is a cure for cancer,i was once diagnosed of Melanoma Cancer in 2014, it affected my Skin,intestines and eye and i have just been cured with the cannabis oil gotten from Dr sebi cell food, cannabis oil is a great medication that cure all types of cancers. To hell with the government and their insane policy, we have a medication that is hundred percent assured to cure all types of cancer and you don’t need to spend so much money on anymore on chemo, radiation or surgeries that wouldn’t work, My family is now a brand new one, so stop your worries and go get your medication and set the family free of the deadly disease that hold no respect to family harmony. Make your health a better one by using dr sebi cannabis oil in your everyday life. contact Dr sebi cell food for all type of cancer, Where to purchase?, contact via> drsebicellfood@gmail.com or call/whatsapp on +2348158836717.

• Donald Terry
    May 15, 2016, 10:33 pm

My wife is cancer free now after 3 years of bullshit with the Canadian and American medical systems. Never again will I put life in the hands of such medical doctors and health workers. They are not trying to help you and they are trying to suck money out of you then kill you with drug"cancer fighting" poisons, surgeries and chemotherapy.My wife started to use cannabis oil after i was told she will die in a few months. I saw online where National Cancer Institute acknowledges that cannabis oil will kill cancer completely and i contacted the institute via email nationalcancerinstitute@aol.com and i was directed to where i could get high grade quality cannabis oil. My wife started ingesting about a half gram to a gram a day. Within 2 months and the cancer started to retreat. (breast cancer) She is now cancer free and it only took 3 months with the oil. she was using chemo and radiation for years before discovering cannabis oil and we told our doctor about the cannabis oil, My doctor said he can not comment on the use of cannabis and its effect on cancer. Although he saw that my wife cancer was cured with cannabis oil.
    At this point, anyone who claims cannabis oil doesn’t have some impact on killing cancer cells is in a serious state of denial. I just can’t wait until this widely acknowledged truth is on an official level and we can see cannabis oil properly researched for further focused benefits.

• Donald Terry
    May 15, 2016, 10:33 pm

• Carol Francis
    July 27, 2016, 10:15 am

DON’T IGNORE THIS, SOME ONE YOU KNOW MIGHT NEED IT PLEASE.
    A great testimony I must share to all cancer patients in the world. My husband was diagnosed with stage 4 primary liver cancer in March 2014, doctor told us there was not much to be done since the tumor was 7 inches covering his lower lobe and also had spread to his lymph nodes, We decided to go home and called hospice which gave us morphine for pain, Ed hated the morphine which made him vomit and also affected his mind. After one week at home we decided to do what we have done for many years, rely on ourselves. We were only in Hospital for 3 days with severe Pain, the cancer had blocked his bile duct, after that we choose a Naturalist doctor and have not had conventional treatments.

One day i came across the use of cannabis oil for treatment of cancer and i saw a post on how a cancer patient was cured with cannabis oil. I urgently needed help and i contacted the email :(cannabisoil42@gmail.com) to get the cannabis oil, i was given instructional guide on how to use it. After taking a gram of oil per day, Within a couple of weeks his pain and swollen stomach disappeared and with it came hope and a good quality of life,we did it without
    undergoing surgery or and other physical medical pains.

We never saw an oncologist and only have done a blood test after the first diagnose CT scan. His tumor marker went from over
    6000 to normal and he is feeling well. We don’t know how this is going to play out, but enjoy every day and give thanks to God. As i am writing this post, my husband is free from liver cancer and the doctor confirmed that the cancer is gone. For immediate assistance on every medical issue you and your family may be experiencing, contact Dr Rick via email: (cannabisoil42@gmail.com) for more information and the delivery process.
    This cannabis oil have healed over 5000 people with different types and stages of cancer.

• Martin Natasha
    August 31, 2016, 12:29 am

I am so grateful to Dr. Rick Simpson for providing me with Hemp oil here in the United State of America. I was diagnose with skin cancer 2 years and 3 weeks ago, and ever since then i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not help me, but only damaged my immune system and render me weak and helpless. I came across the Phoenix Tears and i have read about the Hemp oil a lot and saw the Post that Dr. Rick Simpson could provide me with Hemp Oil here is the State, i contacted him on: drricksimpson21@gmail.com
    for the procurement of this medication, to my surprise the medication was procured and delivered within 48 hours and i have been on treatment for the past 3 months. Am now here to testify that am no longer a cancer patient. I have experience a total transformation in my life with Dr. Rick Simpson Hemp oil service.
    For all cancer patients that lives in American region, Asia and Europe at large, go get your Hemp oil by contacting:

drricksimpson21@gmail.com

• Rick@Martin Natasha
      December 7, 2016, 12:09 am

Our Cannabis Oil is Pure and potent.Never watered down or diluted,just 100% pure cannabis oil extracted from top quality marijuana grown by us and other professional cultivators in California,laboratory tested,then offered for sale here.Our cannabis oil is packaged in 1 gram and 3.5 gram disposable syringes for easy dispensing.If you aren’t sure how to get the cannabis oil out of the syringe,For orders and more information,Kindly contact us on our
      Email: ricksimcanabis@gmail.com